High School Students
1. Be a U.S. Citizen.
2. Enter into a written agreement with Prairie Home R-V A+ Program prior to graduation.
3. Attend a designated A+ school for three (3) consecutive years prior to high school graudation.
4. Graduate from a high school with a grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
5. Earn a Proficient or Advanced on their Algebra I EOC (end of course) exam.
6. Have at least a 95% attendance record for the four- year period.
7. Perform and document 50 hours of unpaid tutoring to younger students by the end of their Senior year.
8. Maintain a record of good citizenship and avoidance of the unlawful use of drugs.
All students wishing to graduate from Prairie Home High School must complete the following requirements:
4 English Credits: Language Arts I, Language Arts II, Language Arts III, and another english credit. (Must take LAII EOC)
3 Social Studies Credits: (1) American History, (1) World History), 1/2 Government, and 1/2 credit of additional social studies credit. - Must pass MO & US Constitution test and take the Government EOC
3 Sciences Credits: Must take Biology I EOC
3 Math Credits: Must take Algebra I EOC either after Algebra I (Freshman) or after Algebra B (Sophomore)
1 Physical Education Credit
1 Fine Arts Credit
1 Practical Arts Credit
1/2 Health Credit
1/2 Personal Finance Credit
7 Elective Credits
Must total 24 credits